Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pork Chops


This is how I usually make pork chops. I like the flavors of the marinade, especially the ginger.

For 4 pork chops: Mix 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 Tbs orange juice, ginger, garlic powder, and onion powder (amounts according to your taste) in plastic bag. Toss in pork chops and marinate in fridge for a couple of hours. Line baking pan with foil and spray with cooking oil spray. Dredge pork chops in bread crumbs (I usually use about a cup for 4 chops) and place in pan. Spray top of pork chops with cooking oil spray--this makes the crust a little crispy and seems healthier than pouring melted butter over them. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. I served this with brown rice and steamed broccoli. To jazz up the broccoli I poured a little bit of Sesame Soy Ginger vinaigrette over it.
Does anyone have any pork chop recipes they love? Please send them my way!

No comments: