Friday, May 29, 2009

Lately . . .

We've had a couple of weeks of really good meals, if I do say so myself, even though I haven't been trying anything new. Here are some of the recipes from the archives that I've found especially satisfying:

* Chicken Katsu
* Cafe Rio Chicken Salads
* Steak Sandwiches (I used a london broil steak that was on sale and while it was still partially frozen sliced it very thinly. I added slices of provolone cheese when the steak and peppers and onion were still in the pan. It melted and was gooey and delicious!)
* Rice & Beans with Avocado (we never get sick of this)
* Chicken Tostadas
* Chicken Souvlaki with yogurt dipping sauce
* BBQ Chicken Pizza (with pineapple!) and Spinach Salad
* Orecchiette with mini meatballs
* Eggplant Tomato pasta
* Chicken Sandwiches with grilled pineapple (add honey mustard for more flavor!)
* Brown's Black Bean Salsa (this was especially requested for a Memorial Day BBQ)

1 comment:

Andrea J. Bacigalupo said...

Have you ever made Panang Curry? I'm looking for a good recipe!