Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Steak Sandwiches

Thin cut beef bottom round steaks were on sale a couple of weeks ago and I decided to use them for steak sandwiches. I pounded the steaks even thinner and cut them into strips. The sandwiches turned out really well. I grilled some onions for my sandwich, and that addition was fabulous! I love steak sandwiches. I need to plan a trip to Philadelphia so I can get a real one!

Quick Steak Sandwiches

1 pound thinly cut steak, sliced into strips

Marinade:
1/2 t salt
1/2 t pepper
1/2 t paprika
1/2 t chili powder
1/2 t onion powder
1/4 t dry mustard
1/4 c Wocestershire sauce

4 steak rolls
Provolone Cheese
Grilled onions
Sliced tomatoes
Lettuce
Mayo

Mix all ingredients for marinade and pour over steak strips. Marinate at least 30 minutes. Add steak and extra marinade to hot skillet and saute until completely cooked. Pile steak into rolls and add desired toppings.

No comments: