Sunday, July 6, 2008

Chicken Club Wraps

I found delicious looking spinach and garlic pesto tortillas at Wegmans (Thank you to Taryn for giving me the tour of this awesome grocery store!) and I had to find some way to use them. After Andrea introduced me to Brianna's Rich Poppy Seed Dressing (thanks Andrea! It is now my favorite salad dressing), I decided I absolutely needed to use them together. I loved this dinner. Here's what I used:

4, 10" Spinach & Garlic Pesto Tortillas
4 chicken breasts, grilled and chopped
1 heart romaine lettuce, chopped
1 cup halved grape tomatoes
Brianna's Rich Poppy Seed Dressing
1 avocado, sliced
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Shredded cheddar cheese

Combine chicken, lettuce, and tomatoes in large bowl and toss with enough dressing to generously coat. Split salad between four tortillas. Top with avocado, bacon and cheese. Roll wraps and enjoy!

No comments: