Friday, June 13, 2008

Chicken Mozarella Sandwiches

Yum, yum, yum! This was such a good dinner! I'm getting hungry just looking at the picture. This is what I did:

4 chicken breasts
Balsamic Vinegar
Olive Oil

Marinate chicken in a mixture of the vinegar and olive oil. Grill chicken until done. (Since I don't have a grill, I used my grill pan.)

8 slices of bread (I used Trader Joe's Tuscan Pane, which also makes good French toast)
3 Tablespoons Mayo
1 Tablespoon Pesto
Roasted Red Peppers
8 slices fresh Mozarella
Olive oil

Mix mayo and pesto, and assemble sandwiches: mayo, chicken breast, red pepper, mozarella. Brush one side of sandwich with olive oil and place down on grill pan. Grill about 3 minutes (while it is grilling, brush top of sandwich with olive oil) and flip and grill on other side.

No comments: