Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Joelle's Chicken and Pasta

Thank you so much Joelle, for making us such a yummy meal and then sharing the recipe with me! The combinations of flavors is so good in this recipe that Joelle came up with:

Saute:
1/4 C olive oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 onion, chopped
2 T pine nuts

Add:
4 sliced chicken breasts
1/4 C balsamic vinegar
1 t basil
1 t oregano
sundried tomatoes

Simmer at a medium to low temperature until chicken is cooked. Serve over angel hair pasta. Sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese.

I used just half an onion and about four of the chopped sundried tomatoes. I think next time I'll use the full onion and even more sundried tomatoes. This is delicious!

2 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

I'm excited to try this! I have tons of balsamic vinegar and I have NEVER used it!!

Sunny said...

Oh my gosh! That picture does not do this dish justice. I made this tonight and it is a new family favorite. Yummy! Thank you. It tastes like something you would order from Macaroni Grill.