Friday, September 26, 2008

Chicken Breasts Stuffed with White Beans

I came across this recipe in a Martha Stewart magazine and was surprised at the short ingredient list and even more surprised that I had all the ingredients (this rarely happens for me with a Martha Stewart recipe). I used boneless, skinless breasts and had a little bit of a hard time making the pocket for the bean mixture, I haven't tried that before. This chicken was delicious! It was so flavorful and different. I used kalamata olives which gave the bean mixture a nice strong flavor. I found the cooking time on the recipe to be a little too long but I did have the rack on the lowest level, so that might have been my problem. This is a really tasty way to dress up a chicken breast. I'll definitely be making this again.


No comments: